United Ag & Turf is a John Deere Dealership with multiple locations across Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. United Ag & Turf serves customers in a variety of industries such as commercial, construction, agricultural, as well as, consumers. United Ag & Turf strives for exceptional customer experience throughout all our locations and departments including parts, sales, service, and transportation.
Provides product expertise and support to dealership personnel and customers in selling compact construction equipment, small ag and turf equipment by calling on professional (Business to Business / B2B) companies such as landscape contractors, electrical, plumbing, dirt and paving, general contractors, governmental businesses, etc. and providing total solutions to the customer. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities within the area of responsibility.
- Manages key customer account relationships to provide a differentiated customer experience.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates and communicates key customer account needs on an ongoing basis.
- Provides value to key customer accounts by developing solutions that save time, reduce risk and increase profits.
- Develops a contact plan that meet the individual needs of your key customer accounts.
- Meets sales volume and sales objectives on assigned key customer accounts.
- Influences customer account trade cycles and current and future needs.
- Updates and retains relevant customer account information such as equipment and operational information in the customer relationship management system
- Engages with dealership personnel (Parts, Service, Integrated Solutions Manager, etc.) when needed in completing a sale, answering customer account questions and ensuring customer account needs are met.
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, parts, labor, and technology-based products and services to assigned customer accounts.
- Maintains current product knowledge of all equipment, parts, and services available to customer accounts.