This is an exciting time for the northeast region of John Deere Dealerships and the loyal customers who have supported the following owner groups for many years:
- Hudson River Tractor, New York
- Stanton Equipment, Connecticut
- Farmington Valley Equipment, Connecticut
- 146 Supply, Massachusetts
- Padula Brothers, Massachusetts
- Nashua Power Equipment, New Hampshire
- North Country Tractor, New Hampshire / Maine
- Blackmount Equipment, New Hampshire
- Trottier & Sons, Vermont
- Hammond Tractor Company, Maine
- Mountain View Equipment, New York, and Vermont
- Theriault Equipment, Presque Isle, Maine
- Harvest Equipment, Vermont
- Toms Lawn & Garden, Rhode
- All Power Equipment, Massachusetts
For years, these organizations have supported their customers and communities. Now we announce the consolidation of 35 locations as they come under one new organization.
We chose the name, United Ag & Turf to reflect that the new company is about more than one individual. At United Ag & Turf we believe that people come first! We believe that we have a united team of employees that are dedicated to serve and support customers in all market segments. We believe in being united with our customers to listen to your specific needs and then deliver the best solutions for you. We are united with John Deere to provide the best quality products, parts and solutions available in the market.
“United we are Strong, Stable and Dependable.”
With our combined know how and resources at all 35 locations throughout the Northeast, we will be able to serve you better than ever. We work with passion and determination to be your best choice in product selection, investment value, and unmatched support.
Here are some of the benefits you will experience from our United company:
- Increased buying power for better selection, availability, and special pricing for John Deere equipment.
- Improved Parts availability and expertise.
- Improved Service expertise and experience.
- Expanded used equipment offering and support.
- Same great team providing the same great family Service, Quality, and Integrity.
We are thankful for the partnership with you and the communities surrounding our dealerships. We look forward to continuing to grow with you. We know you have a choice about where you do business, and we continue to strive each day to be your trusted service provider.
United Ag & Turf – United with You and Your Land
United Ag & Turf NE Leadership Team