Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full Time
Manages Internet Sales Operations within the dealership. Optimizing Internet Sales Department processes to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coach and support skill development and career planning; evaluate performance
- Support internet sales professionals/account managers to strengthen key customer relationships and drive sales development through established sales process
- Execute and maintains effective Internet Sales Department processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Execute and manage a customer relationship process that includes understanding of customers and practices within the AOR, expectations for prospect and customer interaction, call scheduling, and timely resolution of customer issues, to realize 100% contact after the sale and a minimum of 80% Customer Allegiance.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common process throughout the Internet Sales Department and up through organization leadership.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales/Region Managers to establish and execute sales goals for internet sales
- Achieve budgeted sales, market share and financial objectives that align with and support the company strategy on complete goods inventory and pricing.
- Ensure, and hold sales professionals accountable to complete accurate paperwork for all internet sale transactions.
- Create annual Internet Sales Department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- In collaboration with Marketing Manager, develop Sales Department marketing plan and review progress monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals while realizing a minimum of 40% market share.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales with comprehensive understanding of Small Ag & Turf equipment dealer operations, business systems, and sales support tools.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management techniques
- Ability to develop and motivate others through coaching, knowledge-sharing and modeling
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one, within a group, and across the organization
- Good understanding of financial principles relative to Sales Department operations.
- Experienced with John Deere and competitive products.
- Analytical ability to understand root cause issues and interpret internal reports
- Ability to set performance goals and deadlines with the knowledge of how to attain them.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience