Location: Fairfield, ME
Type of Employment: Full Time
United Ag & Turf NE is a John Deere Dealership with multiple locations across the Northeast. United Ag & Turf NE serves customers in a variety of industries such as commercial, construction, agricultural, as well as consumers. United Ag & Turf NE strives for exceptional customer experience throughout all our locations and departments including parts, sales, service, and transportation.
To increase customer satisfaction and experience by assisting store personnel by providing support for in-bound customer calls, text messages, & emails for products and services offered through the dealership.
- Direct customers to the appropriate department timely manner via telephone, email, and other communication methods.
- Serve as an internal resource for dealership employees to assist in providing customers with timely and accurate information.
- Take responsibility to ensure customer interactions always result in a positive experience.
- Make outgoing calls in support of dealership department initiatives (Sales, Parts, Service, Integrated Solutions)
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to use the dealer business system and other programs specific to the position.
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off