Location: Fultonville, NY, Auburn, ME, Canaan, CT, Chatham, NY, Clifton Park, NY, Dover, NH, East Windsor, CT, Fairfield, ME, Farmington, CT, Goshen, NY, Greenfield, MA, Hartland, VT, Lancaster, MA, Millbury, MA, Nashua, NH, North Haverhill, NH, Ossipee, NH, Pembroke, NH, Plainfield, CT, Raynham, MA, Sanford, ME, Schaghticoke, NY, South Royalton, VT, Union, ME
Type of Employment: Full Time
United Ag & Turf NE is a John Deere Dealership with multiple locations across the Northeast. United Ag & Turf NE serves customers in a variety of industries such as commercial, construction, agricultural, as well as consumers. United Ag & Turf NE strives for exceptional customer experience throughout all our locations and departments including parts, sales, service, and transportation.
Assists with the compliance of all personnel policies and procedures. Assists with ensuring the company is compliant with all State and Federal Employment Laws including filing and confidentiality.
- Manages employee files by keeping them current, organized, in compliance with regulations, and maintaining proper confidentiality of the information.
- Manages the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Performs training during new employee orientation.
- Communicate with employees about benefits and other facets of their employment.
- Assists in administering employee engagement programs which may include recognition and wellness.
- Assists managers and employees on the adherence to the policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Assists in developing and implements employee engagement programs which may include recognition and wellness.
- Administers the compensation and benefit plans as well as the workers compensation process for the organization.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources activities such as compensation and benefits, staffing, employee development, training, and legal compliance
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Expert knowledge of employment laws, policies, and regulations
- Knowledge of database software and human resources computer application systems
- Understands minimum wage laws, confidentiality policies, employee notification requirements, and other regulatory policies
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off