Location: Middlebury, VT
Type of Employment: Full Time
United Ag & Turf NE is a John Deere Dealership with multiple locations across the Northeast. United Ag & Turf NE serves customers in a variety of industries such as commercial, construction, agricultural, as well as, consumers. United Ag & Turf NE strives for exceptional customer experience throughout all our locations and departments including parts, sales, service, and transportation
Responsible for maintaining the image of store facilities, lot and grounds through routine maintenance. Support fellow employees and customers with loading and unloading equipment while maintaining organization and safety.
- Stage deliveries so they are completed and ready to go.
- Have service repairs in line ready for service work to be completed.
- Unload and load equipment ready for delivery.
- Operate forklift when needed.
- Keep up general appearance of the store by mowing lawn, trimming and removing snow when needed.
- Pressure wash equipment and ensure it looks clean and ready for the customer.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Facility Maintenance (Lawn Mowing, Clean Parking Lot, Shovel)
- Back up to Driver when required.
- Keep lot organized and notify manager of supplies and tooling needed.
- Other duties as needed per Manager
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment.
- Understanding of rigging equipment for proper lifting.
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Exceed customer’s expectations and possess a ‘Yes We Can’ attitude.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- 401K Match
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off