Location: North Haverhill, NH
Type of Employment: Full-Time
United Ag & Turf NE is a John Deere Dealership with multiple locations across the Northeast. United Ag & Turf NE serves customers in a variety of industries such as commercial, construction, agricultural, as well as, consumers. United Ag & Turf NE strives for exceptional customer experience throughout all our locations and departments including parts, sales, service, and transportation.
Responsible for set-up and assembly of all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership. Performs pre-delivery inspections and prepares equipment for delivery to the customer. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
- Assists the Service Manager and technicians in the efficient operation of the department
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains the condition of shop, vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Assists service technicians as needed, including delivery of parts
- Assists service technicians with repairing, servicing and moving equipment
- Accountable for billable time and assigned work orders
- Responsible for complete and thorough documentation of diagnostics and repairs performed on work orders and on time submittal of information.
- May participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform job responsibilities
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience operating vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes
- Experience with basic computer functions
- Experience working cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience communicating effectively verbally and in writing
- Must have an adequate tool set to perform job responsibilities (may be provided by dealership)
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- 401K Match
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off