John Deere along with United Ag & Turf below are providing you excellent resources to help you repair, maintain and operate your equipment safely.
Customer DIY Parts & Service Solutions | John Deere Customer Service ADVISOR:
Customer Service ADVISOR is a digital database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Products. This subscription allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform limited calibrations. Watch now ...
Manuals (Operator, Parts, Service):
Product Guides – Quick Reference Guides:
Product Service Demonstrations, Training, Seminars or Clinics:
Fleet Management Information:
On-Board Diagnostics via diagnostics port or wireless interface:
- Machine issues are identified by a specific Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that can be accessed through the machine display or dash. Some machines allow for the basic description of the DTC to be viewed
- Remote Display Access (view of operator’s display in cab)
- Mobile Apps (access through the John Deere App Center app)
- Provide operating tips and basic troubleshooting information. Some apps also provide the ability to look up Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for more information.
Other publications with information on service, parts, operation and safety:
Customer Service ADVISOR 5.2
In our effort to be your first choice for parts, attachments, and service support, we are pleased to offer you the ability to purchase a John Deere Customer Service ADVISOR. A subscription to Customer Service ADVISOR 5.2 grants you access to much of the same technical and diagnostic information used by our Dealer Technicians.
Service ADVISOR is a computer-based database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Agricultural, Turf, Utility and Commercial Worksite Products. Additionally, it allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform calibrations. Incremental data updates ensure the most up-to-date information is available to keep your equipment up and running. More information located at Deere.com/repair.
Questions to Consider:
- Do you perform the majority of your own equipment repairs?
- Are your technicians skilled enough to utilize an electronic diagnostic tool?
- How often do you need to access technical or diagnostic information?
Note: Access to Service ADVISOR for Customers does not authorize or permit customers to perform warranty repairs on their equipment.
Customer Service ADVISOR 5.2 Capabilities:
- Not all of the features that dealers have access to in Service ADVISOR will be available to customers.
|Access Owner's and Technical Manuals
|Look up diagnostic codes
|Machine diagnostic connectivity with EDL
|Perform machine calibrations that require EDL
|Reprogram Machine Controllers
|Access Dealer Technical Assistance Center
|Utilize Service ADVISOR Remote
Starting at $8,500 for the first year.
**Includes: Computer, connection cables, software, onsite initial setup, and phone support package.