John Deere along with United Ag & Turf below are providing you excellent resources to help you repair, maintain and operate your equipment safely.
Customer DIY Parts & Service Solutions | John Deere Customer Service ADVISOR:
Customer Service ADVISOR is a digital database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Products. This subscription allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform limited calibrations. Watch now ...
Manuals (Operator, Parts, Service):
Product Guides – Quick Reference Guides:
Product Service Demonstrations, Training, Seminars or Clinics:
Fleet Management Information:
On-Board Diagnostics via diagnostics port or wireless interface:
- Machine issues are identified by a specific Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that can be accessed through the machine display or dash. Some machines allow for the basic description of the DTC to be viewed
- Remote Display Access (view of operator’s display in cab)
- Mobile Apps (access through the John Deere App Center app)
- Provide operating tips and basic troubleshooting information. Some apps also provide the ability to look up Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for more information.
Other publications with information on service, parts, operation and safety:
Customer Service ADVISOR 5.2
In our effort to be your first choice for parts, attachments, and service support, we are pleased to offer you the ability to purchase a John Deere Customer Service ADVISOR. A subscription to Customer Service ADVISOR 5.2 grants you access to much of the same technical and diagnostic information used by our Dealer Technicians.
Service ADVISOR is a computer-based database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Agricultural, Turf, Utility and Commercial Worksite Products. Additionally, it allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform calibrations. Incremental data updates ensure the most up-to-date information is available to keep your equipment up and running. More information located at Deere.com/repair.
- Provides Incremental and ongoing updates to maintenance and repair information
- Electronic format makes navigating and searching manuals quick and efficient
- Electronic Data Link (EDL) allows connectivity with machines
- Training and support Packages available from United Ag and Turf ensure a functional usage
You can select a subscription that best suits your equipment fleet needs, including:
- Agricultural Equipment (5000 Series Tractors and above, Harvesting, Crop Care, Hay and Forage, etc.)
- Turf and Utility Equipment (Commercial Mowing Equipment, Utility Vehicles, Tractors up to 5000 Series)
- Compact Construction Equipment (Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders, Compact Excavators)
Web Version (online) vs Local Install (offline) capabilities:
You can have the ability to access Service ADVISOR online (Web version) and requires no installation of software and data on a computer or a purchase of an EDL. Access will be given through your MyJohnDeere user ID for access to the system. The Offline version requires installation of the program and purchase of an EDL for full functionality.
|Access to Service ADVISOR web page
|Access Owner's, Repair and Technical Manuals
|Look up and troubleshoot diagnostic codes
|Connected diagnostics and readings
|Completing tests and calibrations
|Questions to Consider:
- Do you perform the majority of your own equipment repairs?
- Are your technicians skilled enough to utilize an electronic diagnostic tool?
- How often do you need to access technical or diagnostic information?
- Does Customer Service ADVISOR fit your needs?
Note: Access to Customer Service ADVISOR™ does not authorize or permit customers to perform warranty repairs on their equipment.
Annual license fees and EDL Pricing.
|Ag & Turf Web Application
|C&F Web Application
|JDPS Web Application
|Turf Web Application
|Ag & Turf Downloaded Application*
|C&F Downloaded Application*
|JDPS Downloaded Application*
|Turf Downloaded Application*
|Electronic Data Link (EDL)
Note: *Indicates EDL is required for diagnostics via direct machine connections.
Different ways to buy:
- “Do It Yourself Repairs” – Customer can purchase option from above A-la-cart directly from deere.com without United Ag & Turf support.
- “Do It Yourself Repairs with support” – Customer can purchase A-la-cart from deere.com and United Ag & Turf will provide basic custom support based on equipment and need of the customer, Basic Custom Support packages are customizable and start at $2,400 per year.
- “Do It Yourself Repairs all inclusive” – all-inclusive package customized to fit equipment needs, includes ordering the correct options for licenses, Hardware, Software, computer and 1-year Full Support package (onsite setup, Free updates as needed, Phone support as needed) packages start at $8,900 per year.
For Application and EDL purchases online please visit: FILLINTHISBLANK.Deere.com
For more information on Do it yourself repairs or to purchase a custom UAT support package for Service Advisor, fill out this form for more information: