With our Military Service program, you'll receive an upgraded John Deere Rewards membership – which unlocks extra discounts on equipment, parts, and merchandise*. Thank you for your service.
To verify your eligibility, Rewards requires a proof of service included with your web registration. There are several types of Veteran ID cards.
We prefer one of the following:
- Driver's License with Veteran's designation (more info) OR,
- Veteran ID Card - VIC (more info) OR,
- Veteran Health Identification Card - VHIC (more info) OR,
- SCRA Certificate - generates in less than 30 seconds with just your Last Name & Birth Date - for any service date after 1985 (more info)
If you cannot provide one of the above, we will accept one of the following:
- DD214 with your Social Security Number blacked out (request a DD214) OR,
- National Guard or Reserves official orders
The following are not accepted:
- Military ID cards or Common Access cards. The photocopying of U.S. Government identification cards is a violation of Title 18, U.S. Code Part 1, Chapter 33, Section 701 (more info)
- Any other certificates, paperwork, letters, or identification
Still unable to create an ID.me
account? No worries! Please reach out to our Rewards Support Specialist
to get your identity validated.
You can also register by using your work email address (@us.army.mil,@us.navy.mil,@usmc.mil,@us.af.mil,@uscg.mil,@ang.af.mil,@mail.mil,@socom.mil) to receive a special registration email instantly. Click REGISTER below to receive the special registration link.
A valid customer email address is required. Customer should use a close family member's if they don't have an email, and using of dealer email address on a customer account will void all the equipment discounts.
Ready to register? Let's upgrade your Rewards account.
Once you complete the registration, you'll see your Rewards account information instantly.
Ready to purchase equipment? Simply visit your local dealer and provide your Rewards # (or Buy Online)
. For parts, Home & Workshop, and John Deere Store purchases, look for information in the next Rewards email. Explore Platinum benefits
Manage your John Deere Rewards account through MyJohnDeere
. If you don't already have a MyJohnDeere account, you'll want to create one with the same registration information as your Rewards account.
Your Rewards membership must be renewed each membership period (typically every 2 years*). Don't worry, we'll send you a friendly reminder as you near the end of your current membership. Simply register again to upgrade your Rewards account.